As we reenter the "open" world there are a few changes that I have to share with you. Naturally we will be following the CDC Guidelines but hope to do business in the following manner.
- All classes will be cancelled at least through June unless we get other news from the Governor
- I will begin doing business in a limited way beginning on Friday, May 15th.
- If you have a repair or a fix that you need worked on please place it in a ziplock bag with the working instructions, your name, phone number, date you are dropping off and place the bag in a box by the door.
- If you need supplies and you know exactly what you want please send me an email, I will send you a total and an earliest ready by time in a reply email and if you could write a check it would be appreciated. I will be offering curbside pick up. Just call when you arrive.
- If you need supplies and don't know what you want please send me an email with your three preferred dates and times. There will be appointment times available on the hour and half hour. The first two appointments of the day, 10am and 10:30am will be reserved for seniors and those with compromised immune systems. I will be allocating these appointments on a half hour basis but will only allow 20 minutes of shopping time and 10 minutes between customers to clean and sanitize.
- One person per appointment please.
- While we will accept all forms of payment a check would be the safest possible way for all concerned. I can give you your total from across the room, you can sit and write your check and then drop it on the desk as you leave.
- At this time restrooms are not going to be available.
- Zoom Get Togethers will continue during this "yellow phase". Lynda will be your host and I will pop in when I can. If you want to join one of the get togethers please send us an email and we will add you to our list.
Please check the Ravelry Forum and our Facebook Page for details.